The following "manual pages" define how to configure Rio services and tools.
- System - Describes bootstrap and initialization attributes for the Rio system.
- Cybernode - Lightweight Dynamic ServiceBean Container, turns a compute resource into a dynamic service on the network.
- Provision Monitor - Provides allocation, monitoring and management of Services described in Operational Strings
- Events - Describes programming model and description of the Rio event approach.
- Watches - Describes the watch framework, used for monitoring performance and other measurable aspects of distributed system execution using Rio.