Rio Maven Plugin
The Rio Maven Plugin allows the user to easily build and deploy services with Rio when using Maven.
The Rio plugin has the following goals:
- rio:deploy Deploys a Rio OpString.
- rio:oar Creates an OAR (Operational String Archive).
- rio:start-all Starts a Cybernode and a Provision Monitor.
- rio:start-cybernode Starts a Cybernode.
- rio:start-monitor Starts a Provision Monitor.
- rio:stop Stops all running Rio services.
- rio:ui Starts the Rio UI.
- rio:undeploy Undeploys a Rio OpString.
For detailed information on the plugin's goals, please go to the plugin goals documentation page.
Instructions on how to use the Rio Plugin can be found on the usage page.
In case you still have questions regarding the plugin's usage, please feel free to contact the user mailing list. The posts to the mailing list are archived and could already contain the answer to your question as part of an older thread. Hence, it is also worth browsing/searching the mail archive. Last but not least, users occasionally contribute additional examples, tips or errata to the wiki page.
If you feel like the plugin is missing a feature or has a defect, you can fill a feature request or bug report in our issue tracker. When creating a new issue, please provide a comprehensive description of your concern.